Monday, February 23, 2015

Some more Orcmas Orcs!

As promised, I have painted five lovely orcs to add to my Orcmas warbands.  These are from the currently discontinued Wargames Foundry line of Kev Adams orcs (my fingers are still crossed that they are re-released in the future!)  These were some of my favourite sculpts from the entire line, so I am glad I was able to purchase them before they disappeared.


As you can see, the character and goofiness of these figures is amazing.  I had some closeup photos of each orc on his own, but I think I will have to save those for another post to give a little backstory to each one.  Personally, I think they deserve it, don't you?

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I saw your ad on the forum http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=76319.0
    But since I was not able to register there, I write to you here.
    I have for sale orcs, of whom you asked. If you find this is true - email me at ybelous at gmail.com (change "at" to @)
    Or in my blog: http://yarosarmies.blogspot.ru/2015/11/for-sale-orcs-from-foundry.html

    ReplyDelete